Our gingerbread granola is bursting with crunchy sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and almonds, which pack a nutritional punch. The fiery ginger will fight against colds and flu's, plus it's also anti-inflammatory - win win! Sweetened with apple and grapes, and dotted with juicy cranberries, it's the perfect healthy start to the day.
1 Sweet Deceits Almond Butter Flapjack Kit
1/2 Cup Sunflower Seeds (60g)
1/2 Cup of Pumpkin Seeds (50g)
1/4 Cup of Almonds (35g)
2 Teaspoons of Ginger
1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Cup of Dried Cranberries (125g)
- Set your oven to 180°C (160°C for fan ovens).
- Combine the flapjack mixture, then add in the sunflower seeds, pumkpin seeds, almonds, ginger and cinnamon, then mix thoroughly.
- Spread the mixture across a lined baking tray and add the cranberries.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly toasted then allow to cool before breaking into little clusters.
- Serve with your favourite nut milk and enjoy!
- Store in an air tight container