peanut butter cornflake Bars
Crunchy and chewy Peanut Butter Cornflake Bars 😯 WARNING: These take about 30 seconds to make and approximately the same amount of time to devour the whole tray 😅 They are sooooo yum and made from only 3 ingredients. We used cornflakes from Forest Whole Foods that are made from just one ingredient but the recipe works perfectly with all cornflakes...
- 4 cups cornflakes
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup of maple syrup/liquid sweetener of choice
- Simply mix the peanut butter and maple syrup together in a bowl over a pan of hot water.
- Stir in the cornflakes until combined.
- Line a small baking tray and press in the mixture so it’s about 2cm thick.
- Place in the fridge for at least 15 minutes then cut into bars and serve 🥰
Enjoy! Remember to tag us in your pictures @sweetdeceits